It is summer here so not the most ideal time to be looking for cold weather essentials for our festive trip to the UK this Christmas.
1) Jumpers, especially a good Christmas jumper.
2) Scarf, Gloves and Hat to keep the extremities warm and snug.
3) Jeans to keep your legs and bum warm when you are out and about.
4) Big fluffy dressing gown which is perfect for snuggling up in during the evenings and Christmas Day.
5) A warm coat, preferably a long one which good pockets to tuck your hands into.
6) Cosey PJ’s, a flannel pair would be perfect because they are extremely warm and cosey!
7) Boots to keep the toes warm and also protect against the rain and even worse the snow!
8) Tights for layering under a dress or skirt on those cold winter days and nights.
9) Good Moisturiser, Hand Cream and lip protection are essential to stop your skin from drying out in the cold.
10) Hot Chocolate! This is most definitely essential to warm you up and also some sugar to give you a boost.