My 5 goals for November are:
1) Again my primary aim for November is to loose weight, so my aim is to loose at least 1kg.
2) To continue to keep all of my plants alive so we can enjoy some home grown tomatoes whenever they appear!
3) Go to Park Run events at least each alternate weekend and improve my current time of 58:01.
4) To edit my photos so they are all up to date and complete the restoration of the blue dresser!
5) We are going to Darwin and then Bali at the end of the month with some of our friends and I aim to be healthy and active whilst still having a great holiday.
October 2017 Goals Update
1) Loosing weight – I set myself the aim to loose 1kg in October and I lost 1.5g in total so pretty happy with that.
2) To keep my tomato plants alive – The poor tomatoes succumbed to another probable possum attack. I also bought some parsley which was also eaten by the possum so the Aussie and I bought some netting to stop future attacks and the plants seem to be doing well again.
3) To complete the Heart Foundation Marathon – I set myself the target one walking one marathon but completed that earlier than I expected so I doubled and then tripled the target walking 126 kilometres. I haven’t quite finished but anticipate I will exceed the target I also aimed to raise $200 and managed to raise $120 so far.
4) To edit my photos from Darwin – Unfortunately not completed yet which is why they are on my ist for November.
5) To complete the restoration of the blue dresser – Again this has not been completed, October has been a hectic month with lots of working towards fitness goals.