Whilst it’s summer in a lot of places around the world right now, it is winter in Australia, although in Darwin it feels like a hotter than normal UK summer which is kind of confusing!
As I’m on a break from university for the next four weeks these are the books on my winter reading list that I want to dive into:
1) Waiting for Wednesday by Nicci French – I have mentioned before that I have been reading this series about Freida Klein and I’m looking forward to seeing what happens next in the series.
2) Paper Towns – I’m looking forward to seeing the movie when it is released and because it’s a book I always prefer to read the book first although I then risk being disappointed with the film as is often the case when I watch a film for a book I have read!
3) Labor Day – Joyce Maynard – I always enjoy a story full of intrigue and suspense and from the synopsis it looks like this will be full of it.
4) The Girl You Left Behind – Jojo Moyes – this book looks like its going to be really interesting with the cross over with the past and present. I’m looking forward to it.
5) The Selection – Kiera Cass – This book has been on my Kindle app for ages now and i’m not sure why I haven’t got round to reading it yet so now seems like a good opportunity to read it finally.