As I’ve been a bit AWOL from my blog for a month or so I didn’t get an opportunity to post my favourite photos from April. I took quite a few photos on my DSLR this month but I am saving them for some posts in the coming weeks but here are my photos from my iPhone.
1) A bit blurry but this photo was taking at the sailing club at sunset. It’s always nice to see the boats out in Fannie Bay because they tend to leave for the wet season because of the weather and they move back when the dry season starts.
2) This photo was taken on our Yellow Water Cruise when we visited Kakadu.
3) Another Kakadu photo this time of the highway heading down to the escarpment. The view was stunning and I made the Aussie stop quite a few times to take photos of it.
4) This little grasshopper guy was sat on the bonnet of our car and promptly launched himself off of it when I tried to take photos.
5) Another coffee time spent with one of my lovely friends. I can’t work out how they make the patterns and my coffees taste yum but look terrible.
6) Kakadu featured heaving in my pictures from April and this photo was taken at the Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre.
7) April was of course Easter and this bunny was a gift from my boss at work and he was delicious!!!
8) Sunset view from our balcony – it really never gets old for me.
9) This is a weather guide/predictor which was at the Bowali Visitor Centre in Kakadu.
10) Finally a tower at the end of the highway which lead to an escarpment.
Leave a Reply