2017 has been quite an eventful year what with getting my health into shape, moving to Brisbane and just life in general after qualifying as a Solicitor at the end of 2016.
As we reach the last few days of 2017 I wanted to share a few of the things I/we have planned out, mainly in the beginning of 2018 which I am really looking forward to in 2018.
The “top 5” so far are:
1) My family visiting us in Brisbane! When I told my Mum about the new job in Brisbane she almost immediately said they wanted to visit. I am really looking forward to showing them around Brisbane and to visit Sydney which we have on the agenda!
2) To get to my goal weight before my birthday on 26 November 2018.
3) To participate in the run/walk/events I have already signed up to as I continue to improve my health.
4) Pink! My friends and I have booked tickets to Pink’s world tour when she stops in Brisbane. It was a very frustrating process getting the tickets as I ended up queued up waiting to access the site for hours, but in the end I got through and think we have some pretty great seats as well!
5) The Commonwealth Games – Being British I was quite excited to hear that the Commonwealth Games would be hosted on the Gold Coast which is literally just down the road. We have tickets to go to the Netball and Rugby 7’s. I went to the football with my Dad when the Olympics were held in London (although we saw it at Cardiff) and it was a great atmosphere and I really enjoyed being part of it.
What are you looking forward to in 2018?