We are on the final straight for December and Blogmas so I thought it was time to finally recap my favourite photos taken in November!
- I love the jacaranda trees which make a beautiful appearance during spring time here so I spent quite a lot of outdoors time admiring and photographing them!
- We paid a visit to Redcliffe, for me for the first time, and spent an afternoon exploring which you can read about here.
- I was gifted tickets to the Ballet during November which I went to with Naomi. We saw Don Quixote which was fantastic and beautiful.
- One of the Aussie’s friends came to stay for a week and we took him for a walk through the City starting at Southbank on 11 November 2018. On our way round we saw this commemoration for Remembrance Day on its 100 year anniversary.
- For my birthday one of my friends sent me this beautiful candle from Royal Essence. I have never heard of them before but the concept is that there is a ring inside the candle which you will discover after burning it for 10 to 15 hours. I very determinedly burnt the candle and was so excited to reveal my beautiful ring. Thank you!
- I try and go for a walk every lunch time when I am working (although it has been getting a bit hot for that recently) and I am very lucky to have such beautiful streets to walk along.
- and 8. and 9. were all taken during my birthday weekend on the Gold Coast which you can read about here.