This month hasn’t been a very photographic month, although I did get the camera out for a walk in Nightcliff last weekend and it was such a nice feeling composing and selecting my photos. I am very excited about doing the same this weekend during our trip to Kakadu.
Here are my favourite photos from March 2015:
1) Not necessarily a favourite but I have been spending a lot of time with these books!
2) Another beautiful sunset on one of our trivia nights at the Trailer Boat Club.
3) Our prize for coming joint third at another Trivia Night! We’re a pretty good trivia team these days.
4) A shot of another yacht when we were out on a sailing trip around the harbour. I’m really starting to enjoy these sailing trips and even learning a few new sailing skills too.
5) The Aussie’s purple boat! I love her because she is purple, he’s not so keen on her, not sure if its the purple or the fact she’s a bit on the small size boats wise. We had to take her sail down just in case Cyclone Nathan did decide to pay Darwin a visit the week before last.
6) Tropical sunset!
7) This is a storm cell across the bay. Very glad we were this side of the bay although we did get a bit of a storm.
8) A view from our stroll around Nightcliff. Hopefully I’ll get the photos I took on my DSLR edited shortly as they looked pretty good even if I do say so myself!!
Do you take a lot of photos during the month? What is your favourite photo from March?