I received a nomination to list ten books which have affected me in some way by a friend on Facebook and whilst I will post there to see my friends responses there I thought I’d blog my list as well.
Rules: Do not take more than a few minutes and don’t think too hard. They don’t have to be the “right” books or great works of literature, just ones that have affected you in some way.
Thinking of all those years of “Have you read…” conversations! Here’s my list:
1) The Time Travellers Wife by Audrey Niffengger
2) The Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
3) Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
4) Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
5) The Diary of Anne Frank
6) The Fault in our Stars by John Green
7) The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins
8) Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
9) Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
10) The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
I’d love to see your lists! If you take part please comment below so I can see what you have said.