A bit later this month but these are my favourite photos from June.
1. & 2. Both of these photos were taken on a walk / run at the park near our new house.
3. This was taken on the New Farm Park Run. It was our first time trying this venue and I really enjoyed the route and our usual weekend debrief.
4. I went on a walk with Naomi, our lovely American friends and a lovely friend they had visiting from Germany to Whites Hill. It was a great walk with some good hills to go up and down. I loved that I could breath pretty normally as we went up and down the hills and my recovery was really quick.
5. It seems exercise was the theme in my photos as this photograph was taken just before I started the Park Run at Wynnum. I have to get up about 5am to get to the Wynnum Park Run but I never mind because this view greets me as I arrive and I also get to do my weekly debrief with Naomi. Its a fantastic way to start the weekend.
6. On the 23rd the Aussie, Naomi our American friends and their friend from Germany went to a Winter Solstice Festival. This photo was taken during the lantern parade on our way to the bonfire.
7. The day after the Solstice Festival Naomi and I visited the Yoga Festival. I had never tried yoga so this was a good opportunity to see if it was something I would want to try again and it was. I was surprised by how strong I actually am and I definitely want to keep on doing the yoga.
8. As you know my family visited at the beginning of the month so I sent them this picture to show them that I had made up the spare bed after it was delivered for their visit.
9. When I did Park Run I entered a prize draw which was run by Dulux. Just after we got home I had a call to say I had won the prize which was a pretty much life size Dulux dog! It took a while by the dog (now named Dudley) was delivered to our house at the end of the month and he is causing hours of entertainment!!!