I’m still playing catch up a bit but here are my favourite photos from May. I didn’t take many this month on my phone but again I took quite a few on my DSLR and will be sharing those photos in a post to come soon!
1) Another beautiful sunset at Mindil Beach Sunset Markets.
2) Every sunset seems to be completely different and this is another one from our balcony looking out across the city.
3) Sunrise at Corroboree Billabong – i’m terrible at getting up in the morning to take some sunrise photos bit when I do it is always more than worth it.
4) A very tasty cupcake that I had in work. It’s purple which makes it extra amazing!
5) I say i’m terrible at seeing sunrises but this was a sunrise I took a photo of on my way to work. Granted I was going in to work extra early so I didn’t get up early for the sunrise. I will one day soon!
6) Camera envy at Corroboree Billabong! These are a selection of the cameras taken on a boat trip with the camera club and those big lenses you see are exactly the kind I want!