As we come towards the end of the year and our trip to the UK and Christmas itself are just a few days away I have been reflecting on my blog and my favourite posts which I have made during 2018.
Below are my top 5
- Commonwealth Games Gold Run – I had the opportunity to participate in an event at the Commonwealth Games. I was nervous about completing the 5km walk in under an hour but it was a once in a lifetime event and I was so happy I did it.
- Bali Adventures Part One and Part Two – even though we were stranded on Bali for a few extra days thanks to the volcano erupting, I really enjoyed our holiday there over my 36th birthday. I hope we can get back again one day.
- Bridge to Brisbane – this was a truly soggy event that Naomi and I participated in. We were literally drenched right through but it was also such a great experience that I thoroughly enjoyed recounting it for the blog.
- I have lost an Octopus – this is a post about how much weight I have lost and what exactly 50kg is equivalent too.
- Sydney Part One, Part Two, Part Three and Part Four – last but by no means least had to be my posts about my trip to Sydney with my family and the Aussie during my families visit to Australia. It was my first ever trip and I fell a bit in love with the city.
(Visited 1 times, 11 visits today)