February was a short month and I didn’t take too many photos but it was a good month as always and flew by.
Below are my February fave photos:
Photos left to right starting in the top row:
1) and 6) Valentines Day flowers and the Aussie arranged for a beautiful bouquet of flowers to be delivered to me at work. The delivery lady sang his praises because they weren’t the standard roses and I totally agreed. In the evening we went out for a quiet dinner at Grill’d before a spot of shopping. It was very amusing to see all the extremely dressed up women in Kmart!
2) As I mentioned here, I was granted permanent residency on Valentines Day! Very timely as it was a De Facto Partner Visa! We went away to the Gold Coast to stay in Naomi’s families apartment for the weekend and they surprised me with this very delicious cake.
3) Whilst on the Gold Coast we went to see the excellent Black Panther movie. When we returned to our car there was this beautiful story of star crossed lovers in the form of Coles and Woolworths supermarket trolleys!
4) I enjoyed experimenting with our slow cooker more this month and created a pretty tasty home made Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chilli.
5) This is a screenshot of a reminder I set when we were off to the Gold Coast!. It amused me to see and the champagne was very much enjoyed.