July was a fantastic month for me. Three weeks with my family, first visit to Sydney and some fitness goals achieved. As a result I took a LOT of photos in July so there are a selection of my July faves below. The rest of my July Faves will follow shortly.
I plan on writing about some of the things I did with my family in the next few weeks so will share some more photos then!
1) Breakfast on my families first morning in Brisbane and cooked by my brother! I didn’t eat any of it as I am on plan but everyone enjoyed it and I loved being able to sit down with everyone.
2) 3) & 4) My first view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House! I was so excited to finally get to Sydney and see these icons in the flesh which I had only seen on tv or in photos. I was not disappointed.
5) The Aussie and I visited the Pylon on the Sydney Harbour Bridge and you can read about our visit here.
6) After our visit to the Pylon the Aussie and I took a walk back through the city to our hotel and we passed the Australian Hotel, which, to me is a traditional Aussie hotel.
7) 8) & 9) Each morning we were in Sydney, the Aussie and I took a walk before breakfast. On our first day we walked around Darlinghurst and Kings Cross where these photos were taken. On our walk we stopped of for a coffee where we met the very cute dog called Samantha! She invited herself to sit on my knee until the need to wander took hold again!
1) On our second day in Sydney we took a tour of the Sydney Opera House which I loved. It really wasn’t what I expected or imagined at all and I am so glad we went.
2) & 3) The Aussie, me and my Mum and Dad took a ferry from Circular Key to Manly. It gave us fantastic views of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge and it was lovely to see Manly during our short trip.
4) 5) & 6) On our third day in Sydney it was my Dad’s 70th birthday.We weren’t sure what to do but my brother suggested a trip to the Blue Mountains. After a bit of research (one of my favourite things!) I planned a train trip (one of my dad’s favourite things) and a trip to Scenic World.
7) 8) & 9) These photos were taken on our last morning in Sydney. The Aussie and I started the day with a walk down to Circular Key to catch a last glimpse of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge before breakfast with my family. After that we took a walk down to the Queen Victoria Building which is a shopping centre so that they could visit the Haigh’s shop. I don’t think they were disappointed by Haigh’s!