As I mentioned in this post I took a lot of photos in July so below are the second half of those photos showing my July faves.
1) & 2) I was lucky to be able to take my family to the Gold Coast for a few days to recharge after Sydney and it was the perfect break. We relaxed, did some shopping and just enjoyed the views.
3) This was my dad’s amazing but HUGE icecream cake that went on for days and days and left blue marks everywhere which I had to scrub down!
4) I took a walk and found a new koala! When I was driving with my brother towards Miami I told my brother that there was a giant koala coming up and then we would be in Miami. He didn’t believe me but lo and behold there was the koala!
5) This photo was taken on our last morning when I was sat enjoying the beach eye views.
6) 7) 8) 9) I took my family to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary so we could hug some koalas. Unfortunately we couldn’t hug koalas that day but we got to see the Tasmanian Devil, Platypus, Koala, Wombat and Kangaroos.
1) & 2) when in Brisbane you have to take a ride on the Brisbane Wheel. We also took a walk down Southbank to the Brisbane sign and for the first time ever there was no one on or in front of the sign so I had to snap some photos.
3) I have been trying to build up my running and finally managed to run for ten minutes without a break, twice whilst walking 5km. I also got a personal best for 5km which I was pretty happy about!
4) 5) & 6) As you will have seen in this post, the Aussie and I took a walk up Mount Coot Tha.