Looking back through my phone I didn’t take too many photos which is very unlike me and so my faves for May are a bit shorter than normal below.
1. At the beginning of the month the Aussie and I paid a lovely visit to QPAC Theatre to watch Twelfth Night. On the way to the Theatre we stopped in to the birthday celebrations that were being put on for Buddah’s birthday. It was nice to have a wander down through the markets.
2. Was a photo of the stage for Twelfth Night in the interval. The stage was gorgeously decorated and given the number of changes between scenes, was very well managed.
3. When we decided to move I got a bit motivated again about stripping down the dreaded blue dresser! I decided that I am a bit over using the sander so I gave the paint stripper ago. Its now about 2/3 finished so I need to get it done now we have moved house. Then I have to decide how to paint/varnish/stain it.
4. Towards the end of the month, the Aussie, Naomi and I participated in the Million Paws Walk at Southbank. It was a lovely just over 3km walk where we were surrounded by dogs, heaven!!!
5. We paid a whistle stop visit to the Gold Coast and I loved waking up to the sea view for sunrise. Its such a beautiful destination and I feel so so lucky we get to spend time there.
6. This is a partly jokey photo but is basically an example of the photos I send our friend Naomi whenever I end up in Bunnings with the Aussie. I don’t know how I manage it but I always loose the Aussie there and then get approached by various members of staff asking if I need help, I assume because I look very lost and confused how I am there!