Before booking our flights to the UK I had a dream that me, my mum, dad and the Aussie were running round the UK supermarket, Asda, trying to find Christmas PJ’s before the shop closed on Christmas Eve! I am now quite keen on Christmas PJ’s as well as the obligatory Christmas jumper of course.
I have found two Christmas jumpers which I plan to wear over the festive season and won’t reveal yet but below are a selection of my other favourite jumpers and PJ’s.
1. Blue Sequin Penguin Christmas Jumper – a penguin jumper is a must have!
2. Light Grey Shimmering Embellished Christmas Tunic – this is great as you can wear it with jeans or tights/leggings as a dress.
3. Red Christmas Puppy Jumper – puppies and Christmas what a winning combination!
4. Customisable Christmas Tree Jumper – I love this, put the decorations where you fancy every day.
5. Christmas slogan jumper with sequins – festive greens + sequins!
BONUS: Not a jumper but an Ugly Christmas Rashie!!! This is essential on a Christmas Day at the beach in the heat of summer.
1. Red Mrs. Claus Matching Christmas Pyjamas – these are part of a family set!
2. Christmas Cream Penguin Pyjamas – again with the penguins!
3. Christmas Navy Star Print Pyjamas – these are very cute and can be worn before and after Christmas.
4. Fleece Reindeer Print Onesie – a onsie will keep you nice and toasty all Christmas Day (if you don’t plan on getting dressed!)
5. Winter Wonderland Christmas Pyjamas – lovely design and toasty warm.
Which jumper or pj’s are your favourite? Have you found one that is your favourite! Let me know below.