Another month down and only two left in 2018. October was a bit less busy but was a fantastic month with the colder days becoming less frequent and the warm spring days on the horizon.
Below are some of my favourite photographs that I took during the month.
1) Over the weekend before Halloween I spent the day with Naomi and her beautiful cats.
2) We finally made it to Byron Bay! You can read more about our half day trip here (top image).
3) This was taken on the Gold Coast when we stayed there with Naomi. I love being in the hustle and bustle of the city but am also drawn to being beside the sea. We think/hope to eventually end up living a bit closer to the sea (bottom image).
4) I had a great time at the Manly Harbour Halloween Parade which you can read about here.
5) This month we tackled our first 10km walking event at the MS Moonlight Walk which was fantastic even in the rain and you can find out more here.
6) Another Gold Coast snap shot. I always end up in this spot staring out at the view which really gives me a Wizard of Oz Emerald City vibe!
7) Back again to our Byron Bay trip. I loved visiting this beautiful seaside resort. It was whistle stop with a touch of a work out with our coastal walk and it is on the travel agenda for another visit in the hopefully not to distant future.
8) Jacaranda Tree view from my office. Purple is my favourite colour and when I first settled into my office at work the tree was bare as it was winter. I started seeing the beautiful Jacaranda Trees coming into bloom around the city which I loved and then one day I looked out and my tree was purple! This year I have been really looking forward to the purple blossum making its appearance and am enjoying my view.
9) Another Jacaranda Tree spotted on my lunch time walk. Aren’t they gorgeous?
10) and 11) Food! Re-feed/cheat breakfast meals which have been enjoyed as part of my meal plan/fitness regime. The top one is from Kith ‘n” Chow in Mount Gravatt which is such a gorgeous little cafe which serves delicious food and lovely staff. The bottom is from the Beach in Byron Bay. I really enjoyed and appreciated both meals and feel like they gave me just the right boost I needed.
12) A final photo from our Byron Bay trip. We reached the most easterly point of Australia which was pretty cool and very scenic.
All in all October was a blast and has set me up for a great November and December which is going to be jam packed.