Before my blogging hiatus I started posting my favourite photos from the previous month and I thought I would start doing that again (in another post as technology is letting me down) and also a post with my five favourite things from the previous month.
Five Favourite September Things
1) My first fave thing actually happened right at the end of August but it makes me so happy I wanted to share! My family have booked flights from the UK to Brisbane to visit me in July 2018. I was so excited when my Mum said they wanted to come that I think I told everyone I know! It will be a great trip and I am excited to show them around Brisbane, discover things in Brisbane that we haven’t made it to yet and also to visit Sydney.
2) My second fave thing is that I have started regularly going to the gym four to five times per week. I have also enlisted the help of a great Personal Trainer who puts me through my paces on a Friday morning and I tried my first ever park run right at the end of the month.
3) My third fave thing was visiting and experiencing the Brisbane Festival. I wrote a blog about our visit which you can find here.
4) My fourth fave thing was the Riverfire event. Again I wrote a blog about our visit which you can find here.
5) My fifth fave thing from September was the arrival of our friend Naomi from Darwin, who now lives in Brisbane!!! I have really missed spending time with all of our friends from Darwin since we moved and I am looking forward to seeing them in November when we are in Darwin for a few days. We are very lucky as our lovely American friends already lived in Brisbane and I stayed with them when we first moved south which was great but with Naomi here the four of us and the Aussie can get together and up to our old Darwin shenanigans again!