As I’ve been a bit AWOL from my blog for a month or so I didn’t get an opportunity to post my favourite photos from April. I took quite a few photos on my DSLR this month but I am saving them for some posts in the coming weeks but here are my photos from my iPhone.
1) A bit blurry but this photo was taking at the sailing club at sunset. It’s always nice to see the boats out in Fannie Bay because they tend to leave for the wet season because of the weather and they move back when the dry season starts.
2) This photo was taken on our Yellow Water Cruise when we visited Kakadu.
3) Another Kakadu photo this time of the highway heading down to the escarpment. The view was stunning and I made the Aussie stop quite a few times to take photos of it.
4) This little grasshopper guy was sat on the bonnet of our car and promptly launched himself off of it when I tried to take photos.
5) Another coffee time spent with one of my lovely friends. I can’t work out how they make the patterns and my coffees taste yum but look terrible.
6) Kakadu featured heaving in my pictures from April and this photo was taken at the Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre.
7) April was of course Easter and this bunny was a gift from my boss at work and he was delicious!!!
8) Sunset view from our balcony – it really never gets old for me.
9) This is a weather guide/predictor which was at the Bowali Visitor Centre in Kakadu.
10) Finally a tower at the end of the highway which lead to an escarpment.
This month hasn’t been a very photographic month, although I did get the camera out for a walk in Nightcliff last weekend and it was such a nice feeling composing and selecting my photos. I am very excited about doing the same this weekend during our trip to Kakadu.
Here are my favourite photos from March 2015:
1) Not necessarily a favourite but I have been spending a lot of time with these books!
2) Another beautiful sunset on one of our trivia nights at the Trailer Boat Club.
3) Our prize for coming joint third at another Trivia Night! We’re a pretty good trivia team these days.
4) A shot of another yacht when we were out on a sailing trip around the harbour. I’m really starting to enjoy these sailing trips and even learning a few new sailing skills too.
5) The Aussie’s purple boat! I love her because she is purple, he’s not so keen on her, not sure if its the purple or the fact she’s a bit on the small size boats wise. We had to take her sail down just in case Cyclone Nathan did decide to pay Darwin a visit the week before last.
6) Tropical sunset!
7) This is a storm cell across the bay. Very glad we were this side of the bay although we did get a bit of a storm.
8) A view from our stroll around Nightcliff. Hopefully I’ll get the photos I took on my DSLR edited shortly as they looked pretty good even if I do say so myself!!
Do you take a lot of photos during the month? What is your favourite photo from March?