Sometimes, because the lead up to Christmas starts almost as early as October it is easy to loose the festive spirit.
There are though a few things which will always make me feel festive so I thought I would do a rundown
1) Watching Christmas movies. My favourite Christmas movies list is here. I have already watched a couple of movies from the list!
2) Christmas music. It can be a bit annoying when the shops are playing the music over and over, but I do enjoy listening to my Christmas play list during December. I think I have mentioned before my own rule that I won’t play my Christmas music until 1st December but when that date hits I even listen to the music when I am at the gym if the mood takes.
3) Cold weather. Whilst I am not so keen on cold weather it is always cold at Christmas in the UK and so being in the cold for Christmas will make me feel even more festive.
4) Christmas adverts. I went through my favourite Christmas adverts from this year here. I do always look forward to seeing what the shops come out with to celebrate Christmas and I will enjoy catching them when we are home for Christmas.
5) Driving home for Christmas, this includes the song itself and actually doing the journey. I always loved listening to this song on my way home on my last day of work before Christmas in the UK and will give it a nice listen when we drive, walk, fly, train, walk, fly, walk and drive home to the UK for Christmas this year!